Zamil, my friend's album

FishBoy

Feeeesh
Hey guys my friend from saudi, right now in LA just released his first album on cdbaby.com,

Name: Zamil
Album TItle: Water from the moon
Genre: Alternative rock and folk, electronic
CD Price: $12.00 USD

NOTES
We have grown up listening to the beetles and toad the wet sprocket... it led us to the grunge years with pearl jam and nirvana. We moved on to the sophistication of sting pink Floyd and u2... we have all these influences in us.. We love allll types of music.. Including opera. tori Amos has influenced us with our soft side...

All these musicians of course can be heard in our music slightly. but they gave us the sprit and drive behind our writing styles

we had a tough yet magical child hood. We moved around a lot and it has given us color and darkness. we are moved by the pain of life and the utter happiness that life can give as well.

as happy as bob marley and as sad as tori amos

the lead singer, song writer and guitarist is Nevin, the oldest of the 3 brothers,
Nader the second oldest is the drummer
And Michael the youngest is also a co song writer , singer and guitarist
that was a note from the band

and i who like techno/dance/trance music mostly, i really like his songs i listened to them they are really nice

Link

yeah this band is really good, i'm a friend of michael's (the youngest)...he let me listen to the songs before the album came out, and they are amazing. get this CD if you can.

yeah, great talent in that family, im ganna try and buy one just to support them (i do like their songs too)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back