Z530i or W300i?

bobsalot

Boooooooooooooooooooom
Which of these 2 phones should i get. Both are sony ericssons and i am not sure which to get as the reviews are near enough the same, but the w300i is £60 ($112) more expensive.

GPD_29938high_27_0_4001.jpg
GPD_29932high_27_0_4001.jpg
w300i
z530i

http://www.sonyericsson.com/spg.jsp...001&template=pp1_1_1&zone=pp&lm=pp1&pid=10380

http://www.sonyericsson.com/spg.jsp...001&template=pp1_1_1&zone=pp&lm=pp1&pid=10415

That's a big cost difference IMO. If the z530i fits your needs, I'd say go with that one unless you have unecessary money to burn.

If that's the case, get the z530i and give me some :smoker:

Okay,,,,,,,,the w300i is actully a walkman phone, but the z530i isnt. Is this a problem when listening to mp3's ?

Yeah, so id get the z530
Unless the w300 goes on sale for the same price :)
I'm going to Turkey on Thursday for 2 weeks so its got time because ill get the phone after that. But otherwise z530i all the way!!

Theres a change...the w300i is now £30 ($60) more expensive. Is it worth it now?

and a better camera and walkman features!!

ill wait 2 weeks. and see what happens. thanks for the help...btw...is there like a webpage on EDGE so i can see what it actually does. thanks.

and also...the z530i doesnt come with the headphones..while the w300i does, that saves £15...and w300i has a good memory card...there goes the other £15. so if i get the z530i i will have to pay at least £30 to get it to what i want wheras with the w300i..you get all that for the £30 plus EDGE and walkman...lets hope it stays the same price 2 weeks from now.

Its just normal price i suppose. it doesnt say specail offer or price drop or anything.

i got the w300i. it is amazing. quality phone, best one iv bought so far. the headphones are a bit weird but you can stick whatever ones you want in so its okay. highly recommend it.

Do you have to use A-trac crappola? Coz I hate proprietary b.s.

Good for you man,
Im glad.
Hehe,
i had no posts anymore in this thread :)

erm why not.....and i just paste mp3s onto the memory card and stick it in.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back