Z530i or W300i?

kcnychief

█▄█ ▀█▄ █
Political User
That's a big cost difference IMO. If the z530i fits your needs, I'd say go with that one unless you have unecessary money to burn.

If that's the case, get the z530i and give me some :smoker:

bobsalot

Boooooooooooooooooooom
Okay,,,,,,,,the w300i is actully a walkman phone, but the z530i isnt. Is this a problem when listening to mp3's ?

bobsalot

Boooooooooooooooooooom
and a better camera and walkman features!!

ill wait 2 weeks. and see what happens. thanks for the help...btw...is there like a webpage on EDGE so i can see what it actually does. thanks.

bobsalot

Boooooooooooooooooooom
and also...the z530i doesnt come with the headphones..while the w300i does, that saves £15...and w300i has a good memory card...there goes the other £15. so if i get the z530i i will have to pay at least £30 to get it to what i want wheras with the w300i..you get all that for the £30 plus EDGE and walkman...lets hope it stays the same price 2 weeks from now.

bobsalot

Boooooooooooooooooooom
i got the w300i. it is amazing. quality phone, best one iv bought so far. the headphones are a bit weird but you can stick whatever ones you want in so its okay. highly recommend it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut