• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

YzDock

M

mattg1981

I just downloaded YzDock and It runs fine and all, but I dont understand how to add icons into the dock. I went into itemslist.ini and all it has is -----, I tried to play around with it but I couldnt figure it out. Can someone help. Thanks!

just drag and drop png's into the dock itself:)
for those of u running yz'shadow and yz'dock: i noticed a much better performance on the dock when i added yz'dock to the exlusion on yz'shadow.eventhough yz'shadow doesent add shadow to the dock it runs smoother. hope this little tip helps others too

in the settings of YZ'shadow there is a tab called exclude. just drag the magnifying glass to the upper left corner of the settings window for YZ'dock ..thats it.

M

mattg1981

weird

You know, as wierd as this sounds, I dont have any of those tabs .. I just have "Property of Dock Item" and I have 1.9 of Y'z Shadow downloaded. Can you help me out here ... or can you upload your file so I can download that one, cause i have no idea what is going on here.

M

mattg1981

that does nothing .. only thing that gets a response is if you double click it and that turns on/off shadows and transperancy

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies