Yz'Dock Questions

vern

Dominus
Political Access
1. I have the weather docklet, but it doesn't seem to stay updated, I have ti update it manually. Is there a way to set the time in intervals of updates?

2. When I'm playing games, everytime the mouse scrolls to the area where my dock is, it minimizes the game I'm playing, and the dock opens up, I can remedy this by temporarily closing the dock, but I'd rather just have the dock not pop up.

3. Running applications have that little arrow that shows they are running ... problem is, it looks huge and ugly ... how do I get rid of it? Or perhaps have it use an arrow that looks nicer.

I may have a few more questions, but thats all for now. :)

There is a docklet you can get when playing games. You can have it regonize differnt exe's or somthing like that. I just close it.

That arrow, is in one of the options tabs

A docklet when playing games? Do you know where I can get it?

I guess I can't make the indicators go away, but at least it's less visible now.

I still don't know how to keep the weather docklet updated without having to do it manually. If anyone has any tips, let me know. :)

\\ edit: Also ... does anyone have a console-like PNG dock icon? F-secure SSH's icon looks terrible and I haven't been able to find a replacement for it. Thanks. :)

vern said:
I guess I can't make the indicators go away, but at least it's less visible now.

If you're asking what I think you're asking, then just simply delete the indicators. I'm not too fond of the indicators myself, so that's my work-around.

vern said:
\\ edit: Also ... does anyone have a console-like PNG dock icon? F-secure SSH's icon looks terrible and I haven't been able to find a replacement for it. Thanks. :)

Here you go :)

Attachments

• Terminal.png
    Terminal.png
    2.5 KB · Views: 131
Thanks much! Is that the terminal icon for macs?

Now if I could only get it from popping out when I'm playing a game without closing it altogether.

vern said:
Thanks much! Is that the terminal icon for macs?

No problem. Yes, it is the terminal icon from OS X. Notice the little silver apple at the bottom :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back