Yz'Dock Questions

vern

Dominus
Political User
1. I have the weather docklet, but it doesn't seem to stay updated, I have ti update it manually. Is there a way to set the time in intervals of updates?

2. When I'm playing games, everytime the mouse scrolls to the area where my dock is, it minimizes the game I'm playing, and the dock opens up, I can remedy this by temporarily closing the dock, but I'd rather just have the dock not pop up.

3. Running applications have that little arrow that shows they are running ... problem is, it looks huge and ugly ... how do I get rid of it? Or perhaps have it use an arrow that looks nicer.

I may have a few more questions, but thats all for now. :)

There is a docklet you can get when playing games. You can have it regonize differnt exe's or somthing like that. I just close it.

That arrow, is in one of the options tabs

vern

Dominus
Political User
A docklet when playing games? Do you know where I can get it?

I guess I can't make the indicators go away, but at least it's less visible now.

I still don't know how to keep the weather docklet updated without having to do it manually. If anyone has any tips, let me know. :)

\\ edit: Also ... does anyone have a console-like PNG dock icon? F-secure SSH's icon looks terrible and I haven't been able to find a replacement for it. Thanks. :)

_ronin

OSNN Addict
vern said:
I guess I can't make the indicators go away, but at least it's less visible now.
If you're asking what I think you're asking, then just simply delete the indicators. I'm not too fond of the indicators myself, so that's my work-around.

vern

Dominus
Political User
Thanks much! Is that the terminal icon for macs?

Now if I could only get it from popping out when I'm playing a game without closing it altogether.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Hey ep!

All good with me, applying for microsoft mvp right now, should have done this a while ago.

Notifications don't work, I only found your response by comming back to hunt up some threads, if you want, give me your email address so we can keep in touch easier, mine is perriscalderon at gmail
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Samhicks