yoyo..I need some of your help!!!

Perris Calderon

dealer
Staff member
Political Access
yoyo, there is a member on our board, (you), who has just posted 1000 posts.

now, I am almost never a part of the post party's

but yours are not the usual1000 posts,

EVERY ONE OF THESE 1000 IS HELP-FULL AND INFORMATIVE.

no spam

for instance, when I made my thousandth posts, PLENTY WERE JUST IN CONVERSATION

not yours

I think of my 3000 posts, not as many are as helpfully as your 1000.

so, I want to say

THANK YOU

on behalf of all of the members and staff

for such a labor of love

great to see you here as always

ditto me yoyo - you always are there to lend a helping hand - thanks for giving so freelyof yourself and your knowledge!:happy:

PS: Enyo - you do a very good job also - thanx!

ah, you ruined it for me dy, as enyo would have been only the second person that I started a post party for...as a surprise of course.

maybe I can still surprise him

Enyo and Yoyo are both very spam less posters, your posts are informative and helpful :)

Congrats for reaching this far.

If only my 7000 were that helpful :p

Originally posted by dealer
ah, you ruined it for me dy, as enyou would have been only the second person that I started a post party for...as a surprise of course.

maybe I can still surprise him

sorry dealer:eek:

Don't feel bad Nick M - I think I remember a few of your posts that were spamless!:D

pshhh I never got my own thread.... whateva whateva I do what I want! :(

Originally posted by damnyank

Don't feel bad Nick M - I think I remember a few of your posts that were spamless!:D

* nice warm feeling overcomes Nick *

* Before you say anything, I did not pee myself. *

I remember those posts...well, some. :p I've stopped spamming the really long thread some time ago, and so did Gonaads, that's why it's dying perhaps.

And with mafiafromrussia gone ( if anyone remembers him ) spam has gone done here :eek: :rolleyes: :D

mafiafromrussia - you mean your main (spam) competition???:p :p

Originally posted by damnyank
mafiafromrussia - you mean your main (spam) competition???:p :p

Yea, long gone.

Not anymore, if he were to come back, well, at least 3,000 posts of catching upping :eek: :p

Originally posted by dealer
yoyo, there is a member on our board, (you), who has just posted 1000 posts.

now, I am almost never a part of the post party's

but yours not the usual1000 posts...

Ah yes, it's insanely odd that just before reading this thread, I was sitting here at my PC, eating Oriental Ramen Noodles, drinking my sugar-saturated coffee and I was thinking about how two particular members (yoyo & enyo) are wonderfully reliable, accurate, quick, and part of the reason I come here. They both seem to always have the right answer and their delivery is smooth and understandable.

I'm not making this up, I was really thinking about this right before seeing this thread.

Thankgod for the both of you...

:eek: Huh...that's about me... :)

thank you for the nice words, dealer,dy and everybody. Too much of honour, but I certainly appreciate that some of my favorite members posted in this thread.

Nick M it may surprise you, this includes you. There are different kinds of spam, would consider most of your posts "intelligent spam", enjoy reading it. (Also liked your graphics, done any new lately?)

Enyo, you know I consider you one of the greatest assets of the site. To your question not my first post in General, must however confess that most where answers to questions that should have been posted in Applications or Tweaks. Spamming just isn't one of my major talents, sometimes regret it. Guess what makes a site interesting and helpful, is that there are different kind of people that in a whole form a community.

dealer, you are just an institution here ....and what do you recommend as the best pagefile setting again? :p :D

Again thanks and also thanks to the ntfs admins. It is only due to their work and engagement that we can post, spam, learn and have fun here.

>may I now post some registry keys again, please?<

:D :D

Originally posted by yoyo
:eek: Huh...that's about me... :)

thank you for the nice words, dealer,dy and everybody. Too much of honour, but I certainly appreciate that some of my favorite members posted in this thread.

Nick M it may surprise you, this includes you. There are different kinds of spam, would consider most of your posts "intelligent spam", enjoy reading it. (Also liked your graphics, done any new lately?)

Enyo, you know I consider you one of the greatest assets of the site. To your question not my first post in General, must however confess that most where answers to questions that should have been posted in Applications or Tweaks. Spamming just isn't one of my major talents, sometimes regret it. Guess what makes a site interesting and helpful, is that there are different kind of people that in a whole form a community.

dealer, you are just an institution here ....and what do you recommend as the best pagefile setting again? :p :D

Again thanks and also thanks to the ntfs admins. It is only due to their work and engagement that we can post, spam, learn and have fun here.

>may I now post some registry keys again, please?<

:D :D

he just spammed he just spammed:D

congratulations on your 1,000 posts yoyo

looking forward to reading your next 1,000

2z

:cool:

well done m8 i love readin your posts as i always learn something new:cool: my post are nicely balenced beetween spam + usefull.:p

Originally posted by Henyman
. . . . . my post are nicely balenced beetween spam + usefull.:p

Thay my friend is your humble opinion - right???:p :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back