Youth Says Video Games Led Him to Shoot Friend

G-Money

Big Air
13-year-old Dallas-area youth charged with shooting his friend twice in a deadly attack, the suspect's lawyer said was prompted by a day-long binge on violent video games.

The boy's attorney is arguing the shooting occurred when his client cut school with his friend to spend a day playing video games. The suspect mimicked the actions of violent games the pair had been playing, and used his mother's gun to shoot his friend to death as he acted out the video game action, he said.

Now thats a load of SH*T........

The biggest copout...........

I play all kinds of violent games... I dont want to kill anyone...

Well maybe my mouse from time to time !!!

:p

Yeah, what's more pathetic is that most people will believe it.

Well of course he's gonna blame someone else...hopes he won't get in as much trouble

Remember, his first action that led to the shooting was he had cut school (definite indicator of an anti-social/delinquent behavioral problem). The video game is just the lawyer's angle to assign psychotic blame to the game maker, and quite possibly in the end sue the game maker (Deeeeeeeeep pockets)!;)

I live near Dallas so I have heard alot about the incident. At first he even claimed that they were playing and his friend tried to grab the gun shooting him in the chest, then as he fell backwards accidently shot him in the head. They had a forensic expert say that the wound to the head was done at less than 8 inches away. its hard to say what his punishment should be. But I do know this, he should be raised by the state is a boys home, the roughest possible. And taught that in the state of Texas, if he ever kills another human being without it being war or defense, he will meet his death with no appeals.
Not only does murder take a precious life from us, it also takes any good that individual might have acheived away also. That kid might have grown up to be a doctor who discovers a cure for cancer. He might have been a baseball coach that inspires many youths to follow thier dreams. He could have been a father of another precious life.
At 13 you know what guns do. You also know that life cannot be taken away and restored.

I was going to say something, but I cant really top that last post

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back