• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Your work area.

Well, here is mine, after a long day, overnight, and right in the morning!

It looks a lot better cleaned, trust me. I'll post a clean picture sometime.

I know there has been this kind of thread before, but, the pics on that one are all gone, and we have new members and things of the sort, so, please, let's start another one! :)

Can you please link to the pictures, as loading time is increased when they are posted directly. Thank you!

What lies among the clutter.... :blink:[

Cluttered #1

Cluttered # 2

B

Burpster

much better!! now get rid of all those old staples and pins ..paint the wall and you done ....lol

Our apartement is due for painting this summer, it has not been for 5 years now, the management owes us, but, I do not want bright white walls. I like it how it is right now. The wall will be covered soon anyway. You can see I'm into photography, if I find an interesting print, I'll put it up on my wall.

Jewelzz, your T1 is overloaded, it loads in less then a sccond for me. I'll resize anyway. Give me a minute please.

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
Here is where i live most my life ;)

Jewelzz, the pics load fine here (raw 56k power! ROAR)
But nick, perhaps you could just link to the pictures instead? :)

SPeedY_B

Works fine here, I added some script a while back so you can only enter via index.php (which speedyb.co.uk points to.. its a re-director not a proper DNS domain) try here instead.

Originally posted by SPeedY_B
Works fine here, I added some script a while back so you can only enter via index.php (which speedyb.co.uk points to.. its a re-director not a proper DNS domain) try here instead.
Same thing, I click enter and I see the site for about a second and a half. Then, it takes me back to the "enter" page. :confused:

SPeedY_B

Originally posted by xsivforce
Same thing, I click enter and I see the site for about a second and a half. Then, it takes me back to the "enter" page. :confused:
how rare!
What browser are you using? (i seem to remember you using Opera?) ... try a different one

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies