Your opinion about academic future

Z

zee

I got an assistantship for Graduate school (Masters and PhD). I'm in Information Sciences & Technology major. I like almost all topics in technology. I need to choose a very specific area. I don't know what to choose. Can you help me find an area to specialize in that has an excellent future? I'm into programming (Visual Basic and Java), Networking, Expert Systems, and any field computers involved in. So far my advisors suggested the following:
1-Expert Systems and Artificial Intelligence
2-Senesors and signal processing
3-Human interaction with computers

there are many well educated people in these forums and I'll appreciate your opinion, i know I’m the one who should decide for this but i feel that I need some thing really specific. People always see things that one cannot see

i'm surprised!!! No one in this forum has knowledge about grad school.

AI sounds extremely interesting. as i have always loved that topic. i would go into that. many uses, especially for military

AI has definitely got my vote. i cant say much for grad school, since i'm not at that point yet.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back