your most anticipated game?

I'll be a non-conformist. Dying to see Tribes 3. Rumor has it they butchered it and just turned it into another indoor shooter but I still have my hopes.

3D Acceleration is just a fad.

Got my SNES emulator up and running, all my favourites are for that system anyways.

I’m waiting for HL2, honestly, just to push boxes around and to mutilate the rag doll corpses. The multiplayer should be what ends up making or breaking this game for me.

Doom 3 looks good, but it just does not have the same appeal as HL does.

I'm also waiting for Hitman 4 but the last 2 have been bug ridden and lame, unfortunately I've purchaced each new Hitman hoping it would surpass the first but they've all been flops. I have no respect for Edios anymore and I will be pirating all their future releases.

Half life 2 since the first time i heard it...i disliked halo since the first time i played it not sure why but seemd stiff to me. im sure halo 2 will be a step forward but after watching the 30min E 3 movie last year and all the other movies since then Half life 2 will top all games this year and probably make the same mark Half life did. Altho doom 3 is a near second to half life 2 :)

champ2005 said:
hey speedy_b do u have a pc aswell or only a mac?

I still have my old AMD (1GHz/512mb, yadda yadda) in the bottom of my wardrobe, but it hasn't actually been used since October 2003.

I'd have to say it's a close call between Half Life 2 and STALKER (Oblivion Lost).

Both look to be pretty good.

Meh, "most" games are not what they use to be... all flashy graphics these days with a storyline that fails to even impress a toddler, IMO. But... I guess I'm looking forward to Halo 2 more than HL2. *meh*

Just had a look at the card I have. It says you get a free copy of Valve's full version game.

Doesn't say anything about single or multiplayer. :confused:

Shrek said:
According to www.overclockers.co.uk you only get the single player version of Half Life 2. As for the game I'm wanting the most it has got to be Halo 2.
Just had a look at the card I have. It says you get a free copy of Valve's full version game.

Doesn't say anything about single or multiplayer. :confused:

I am an NWN ADICT. I would love to see something new with the D&D license come out. I would have to say the base NWN system has been taken to it's limit for online play, and any farther expantions would only kill the online play of it for anything except PvP servers(I play on a roleplay server)...even HotU pushed it a little too far with the epic levels and totally unbalanced prestige classes.

So barring anny announcement of something like NWN2, I will have to go with Dragon Age. This is not a D&D based game, but Bioware has prooven themselves when it comes to online RPG's and giving the players and module builders what they want.

Mike

hmm..... doom 3..... *cough*resourcehog*cough*. *sniff* allergies. don't ya hate 'em?

Lee.... just as a side note.... it's Tribes: Vengeance i think. there's already a video preview. seems pretty nice, but i think the entire Starsiege series kinda stuff ended WITH Starsiege

I would have to say, it is Need for Speed: Underground 2. I just can't get enough of my racing games!!! :D

I got into Half Life much more then Halo and also looking forward to the mods that will follow with 2. I would also say that I got very frustrated with fine tuning Halo for PC as it was sluggish at times during heavy fighting (probably my driver at the time) and also the AI in Halo is/was at times, unbeliveably, ridiculously, funny, or should I just say say "stupid"..

emeritus said:
I would have to say, it is Need for Speed: Underground 2. I just can't get enough of my racing games!!! :D

Amen to that. Not much of a gamer at all myself, but I've always loved the NFS series.
Besides that, of course, my bro just got an XBox, so Halo 2 is another one we're waiting for.

ElementalDragon said:
hmm..... doom 3..... *cough*resourcehog*cough*. *sniff* allergies. don't ya hate 'em?

Get a faster Machine with gobs 'n gobs O' RAM. Cure yer allergies rite up. :p

i have 512 runnin at dual channel, if you didn't read teh sig.

napalm.... it wasn't just you with the Halo PC sluggishness. happened to me when i installed it before returning it. found it kinda sad that i had to have the graphics pretty far down on certain maps to play smooth enough to actually shoot something other than the wall. UT2k4 runs SOOOOOOO much better, looks better, and doesn't have people saying "Oh my god, and android!!! He's gonna kill us all!!!"

edit: actually..... i just realized that listening to the stupidity of the Grunts was the funnest thing about the game really. was interesting to sneak up on them, and they turn around, jump in the air, and run a couple feet, turn around, and shoot you.

My computer isn't powerful enough to run Half-Life 2, so for me, Halo 2 all the way. Plus, they're also releasing the Limited Edition if you pre-order it. :drool:

Besides, I haven't even played the original Half-Life. In fact, it was Halo that made me love FPS's because I just hated them before that. Halo 2 will be awesome.

Ooooooh! Tomorrow I can pick up my copy of GT4 Prologue! fjkysakhkrfghvsjhtfyytfjh

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back