Your favourite Food ?

M

max

My favourite of all time is Thai :

Marinated Beef Satays with Sweet Chile Dipping Sauce

Have that after a few beers :)

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Whats yours ?

How can you possibly narrow that down to ONE item?

#1: PHO - It's a Vietnamese rice noodle soup YUM!
#2: BBQ pork on rice and its Thai variation that comes with this other cooked pork, Chinese sausage, and half a hard-broiled egg

Favourite food.

A delicious belly fillet steak, with asparagus tips, crispy roasted potatos, and a touch of Worcester sauce.

Papa John's Original Crust Cheese Pizza

JJB6486

yummy! Geez I'm getting hungry reading this post!

I guess one of my favorite foods is Japanese food...sushi, sashimi and don't forget about the soups! mmmm...

And the ginger dressing on the salad. :)

asparagus, crispy pork roast, and mashed spuds with lots of butter
hmmm, think i'll go cook dinner
:)

mmm...lately it's Bun Cha Giao (I think that's how it's spelled...) It's a vietnamese rice-noodle dish with egg rolls. Sometimes sushi...or Chicken Gai Ding...or Chicken Almond Ding...or Skillet Hot & Spicy Chicken...or a rare, well marinated, peppered steak with garlic mashed potatos...or ham with a mustard & honey glaze, with apple sauce...damn you. Now I'm hungry.
/me goes for leftovers...

:edit: Geez, I can't believe I left out ice cream...

I'm a traditionalist, I love a full English breakfast: Double bacon, suasages, double eggs, beans, black pudding and tomatoes, all on some wringing fried bread.
For lunch I diet on 2 eight month old babies on toast. (I find that three are just too much)

Originally posted by gothic
I'm a traditionalist, I love a full English breakfast: Double bacon, suasages, double eggs, beans, black pudding and tomatoes, all on some wringing fried bread.
For lunch I diet on 2 eight month old babies on toast. (I find that three are just too much)

beans? black pudding? wringing fried bread? Forgive my american ignorance on these...but what kind of beans do you eat for breakfast? and what is black pudding and "wringing fried bread"?

I usually have two babies for lunch, as well. I like them on wheat bread though, not toast. Or are you not talking about that kind of baby...:)
/Lactic

Originally posted by Lactic.Acid

beans? black pudding? wringing fried bread? Forgive my american ignorance on these...but what kind of beans do you eat for breakfast? and what is black pudding and "wringing fried bread"?

I usually have two babies for lunch, as well. I like them on wheat bread though, not toast. Or are you not talking about that kind of baby...:)
/Lactic

When I say beans, I mean baked beans in tomato sauce. Black pudding, described as simply as possible, is dried ox blood with meal, fried.

Yes two babies (maybe three on a sunday) trouble is, there's a bit of a shortage in southern England at the moment. Wonder why??

Fried bread is bread fried in the same pan (on the same grill) as you fried your bacon and sausages.

Pesonally I like my babies done in garlic butter, lightly fried and served with melba toast and a small salad. Oh, and I eat three at once !!

I think babies as in young humans. Not really of course, just to take the hunger pangs away from anyone reading this thread =) gothic on the other hand, I don't know. My guess is the same though. He did, after all admit to eating dried ox blood...the baked beans in tomato sauce I can't right picture either. I keep thinking of a weird, weak chili, but it just doesn't seem right.
/Lactic

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back