Your favorite Simpson's Line

Mr. Burns: Ketchup... Catsup. Ketchup... Catsup. Whoo, I'm
way over my head here. Store Clerk: He's talking to the Ketchup bottles now, ...

I have seen talk about in the states they have just aired 'The Gay Simpsons'.

I kind of found out the plot, won't say ought, will wait till it's on TV here!

Bart to Milhouse at Duff Carnival:
"This guy.....this is the guy..."
(in drunk stupor Bart hugs him as if they were drunk)

I remember reading about this or hearing it on the dvd commentary...can't quite recall from where. I think some of it extends back to the Tracey Ulman Show.

Here's another favorite: Krusty the Klown : "Champange and Slim Fast...Uuuuh...that really passes the time"

k, this is the last one i'm posting. Promise.

Skinner: "Well done, Nibbles. Now...chew through my ball sack"

I'll give rep points to anyone who can solve this Simpsons triva question.

In the episode where Mr. Burns learns that he has an illegitimate son, Homer fakes a kidnaping. While on the lamb, Homer and Larry Burns (said illegitimate son) hide out in the Springfiled Theatre. What movie was playing and name the two actors listed on the sign.

sweetlu said:
k, this is the last one i'm posting. Promise.

Skinner: "Well done, Nibbles. Now...chew through my ball sack"

I'll give rep points to anyone who can solve this Simpsons triva question.

In the episode where Mr. Burns learns that he has an illegitimate son, Homer fakes a kidnaping. While on the lamb, Homer and Larry Burns (said illegitimate son) hide out in the Springfiled Theatre. What movie was playing and name the two actors listed on the sign.

Too Many Grandmas, Starring Olympia Dukakis and Bo Derek. :)

simp1ni.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back