Your favorite Simpson's Line

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
Burns to vending machine:
"I'll have half a pound of toffees and leave them open I want them now...
... you've made a powerul enemy today my friend"

Tittles

Dabba Dooba
Political User
Homer: "Ye Moe that team sure did suck last night... i mean i've seen teams suck before, but they were the suckyest bunch of sucks that ever sucked.

I also like flanders gay hidely ho sayings.

Homer: Tv no beer makes homer go something something. Marge: Go crazy? Homer: dont mind if i do...blahblehlvlahlyvlhah :)

fitz

Woah.. I'm still here?
Staff member
Political User
There's way to many to list..

almost every episode has at least one line that's a classic..

In the episode when Principal Skinner is supposed to marry Miss Krabappel. Skinner runs out and Miss Krabappel comes out and asks Nelson a question and Nelson replies "Bro's before Hoe's!"

sweetlu

Gasoline Rainbow
Ralph Wiggum: "Hi Super Nintendo Chalmers!"

Willie to Skinner: "That's the last time you slap your willie around"

Home to self: "AAAH 20 dollars? I wanted a peanut...20 dollars can buy many peanuts...explain how...money can be exchanged for goods and services."

L

Lee

In the Garden of Eden, by emmmm I Ron Butterfly (got that on mp3 b.t.w.).

I like Ralph he's lovely.

O.K. question, or should I say questions, nevermind that sketch from The Simpsons, but seriously, why did Ralph go from a 14 year old boy to a 7 year old as the episodes progressed and...why did Smithers go from being black/brown to white/yellow<==is ethnic grouping changed.

Dublex

Quazatron R6 droid
Not sure about smithers, but they were still "tying down the look" for characters like Barney, Smithers, Wiggum etc according to the DVD commentaries.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut