Your current subscriptions?

How many subscribed threads do you have?

• less than 100 - call me N00b!

Votes: 14 66.7%
  • 100-200 - call me minimalist

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 200-300 - tidy but involved

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • 300-400 - nice and well spread

• 400-500 - I get around!

• 500-600 - never get around to cancelling!

• 600-700 - probably because I am a Mod

• 700-800 - I'm a bit messy I know

• 800-900 - I need the emails!

• 900-1000+ - call me maximalist!

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters

Mainframeguy

Debiant by way of Ubuntu
Just wondering how many some guys have here? Of course I know a lot will depend on your profile setup default of course - but still, cannot curb my curiosity... incase anyone asks - it is shown when you click for your CP I believe! (and of course EP could craft his own SQL script to fill out the poll on auto!)

[edit]BUGGER - test in poll says how many POLLS - should read how many SUBSCRIPTIONS, don't believe I can edit a poll... so adding that here! [/EDIT]

PS REMEMBER everyone - it is MEANT to read SUBSCRIBED THREADS!! (that is what you meant, right tittles?)

I barely if ever subscribe to a thread here...for one osnn is the perfect size so that I can find exactly what I did and what I was looking for...now for neowin which I'm not too much of a fan of but I like ruffling the feathers over there I subscribe cause I will never find the thread again

Mainframeguy said:
PS REMEMBER everyone - it is MEANT to read SUBSCRIBED THREADS!! (that is what you meant, right tittles?)
yeah...only reason i dont is cause of what tong said and that i am always online cept for now cause i am grounded from the computer but yeah no real reason to.

Interesting poll. I had actually wondered the same thing before. I'm automatically subscribed to every thread I post in, so that obviously puts the number up there.

To clear things up a bit more, under your User CP you should choose to "View all Subscribed Threads."

Poll topic corrected

I'm only subscribed to one (yes, one) thread - the pinned Mozilla support one under Applications. :)
I'm usually on the forums multiple times a day, so I usually look over most threads. Don't find the need to be subscribe to any particular ones.

Never needed to yet. OSNN hasn't grown to the size where I topics get lost in the crowd. If I wanted to find where I posted, I just do a Search.

I try to keep my subscriptions managable. :rolleyes: The humorous ones I rarely subscribe to cause I can always find them... there is always someone posting to them so they is always at the top of the lists. :D

Tech stuff and quite a few of the informative ones I will always subscribe to. Then after about a couple O months I prune. But the ones with realy good info I keep forever. Ya never know when ya might need that info.

I hover 'round sixty ta sixtyfive. :)

None, they just annoy me as I get a text message sent to my phone everytime I get an email.

790 (well 791 now). Can't live without them

Better choose my words carefully here. lol :p

Got sick of getting notified that someone replied one of the threads I had taken part in.
When I first joined NTFS, I left the preferences on standard (i.e. automatically subscribe).. after a few weeks, I kept getting emails of someone replying a thread..

Subscriptions: 239
I am automatically subscribed when I post, but if I get bored with the topic and people just won’t stop posting in it I will remove the subscription.

If it’s a good topic but I don't want to post in it I will subscribe too.

I don’t use email notification on these boards since I usually just check my User CP, on larger boards however I will do notification by email, usually these are only the odd thread, something I’m asking or answering or waiting for a response to.

Most of my subscriptions are old topics, a feature could be added so topics older than x.x date are unsubscribed for you.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back