You must try this! Smaller volume control

freightgod

Confused and Bewildered
Volume control too big? Open the volume control and press Ctrl-S for a smaller one. Then every time that you open volume control, the smaller controls will be open.

I found this tweak here.

very cool...this'd be good on the my favorite tweaks....very good

nice. just tried it in 98 and it works there too. :D

Hi Dealer

I was about to put in on My Favorite Tweaks, but that thing is so darn long as to be useless (almost, not really, I don't mean that) I mean I read the additions to it all the time but if I had to reformat my pc it would take days just to weed through all the "nice post!" posts. no offense meant, it's the best thread ever, it's just become unmanageable. Time to close it and start a sequel! Sez i.

Anyway, I love this volume control resizing thingy, it's always annoyed me how the volume control fills the screen.

Originally posted by freightgod
Hi Dealer

I was about to put in on My Favorite Tweaks, but that thing is so darn long as to be useless (almost, not really, I don't mean that)

well, it is very long...right now, I guess those of us that have been through it are just waiting for the next zip. which'll probably be the last one.

that thread is of course a riot for the people that just get here to experience, and all of the personality make it fun to go through...it is a paradox, tho...as you say, those of us that have been through it, just go to the latest posts...a conundrum

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back