You know I'm your favorite

Vetrius

Coenfidentialityism
You know its true, I'm just your fav, and because of that, I'm going to ramble, and invite you to do the same, but before I do, let me work up a point... I need a laptop... sadly, I don't have one, and since every person deserves one, you should help me... by donating to my Laptop fund in my signature, but lets just ramble, shall we?

Since vetrius is craving one, why can't i get one too? I'm poor, and I really need one for school. help, anyone?

I need a tummy tuck, anyone will to give to my fund? ;) I'll include after pictures :D

ummmm, i'll give you... any xtra money from the laptop fund for it... lol
but i doubt you need it... specially if that is you in ur sig/avatar

Erm...there are 3 days left to go on that auction.
I highly doubt the winning bid is going to be anywhere close to $1.29
tongue.gif

meh, i can always hope, and i'm willing to bid higher, the only problem i have is the shipping is so expensive

Is this a serious request?!! You're asking US for money!

Hope you're joking you cheeky cheap b@stard.

Jewelzz said:
I need a tummy tuck, anyone will to give to my fund? ;) I'll include after pictures :D
I'm willing to donate to a Vaginal Tightening fund if there are pictures involved :rolleyes: :p

just wanted to post in this thread on one of my laptops... *gets coat and runs*

I ain't begging, I'm asking... and currently, shipping including, until thursday, my limit is $50 CAD, lol

Vetrius said:
... I need a laptop... sadly, I don't have one, and since every person deserves one, you should help me... by donating to my Laptop fund in my signature, but lets just ramble, shall we?

You gotta be shiittin me. :p

Ya need a Laptop huh... Here ya go. :D

Vetrius said:
meh, its on ebay... right now, its about 1.50USD, but shioppind is 45, and so far, i only have 50CAD towards everything
I crave a laptop

It's up to $51.00 US... Maybe I should bid on it???? I could use it at work ta interface with some of the cars computers. I got the software 'n adapter cables, I just need an O.K. laptop... That one would work. :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back