You guys should make this a site wide announcement or sticky....

The partners program with the deal on XP pro has been mentioned on here every time it goes up. The deal has been offered several times. That's where I got mine. Many others here have also taken advantage of it.

As have I.

Second question you asked. We are currently under going many changes, including a new server. Bare with us as these changes are made, the future is very promising.

ahh, my bad. I figured it was mentioned, but maybe a sticky would make it so EVERYONE sees it?

i understand switching servers, i host in my own home and went from a POS win2k server to a fast linux server....talk about working out bugs!

BTW, I love that this microsoft site is hosted in Linux :) That is so awesome.

It's not worth making a sticky, they take it down so quick.

this one has been up for about 2 months that i know of. o well.

Nah, it was up not too long ago and I tried to order (although I do have a legit copy), by the time I clicked enter it was shut down.

Originally posted by Mubbers
I live in the UK - Bah Humbug!

Mubbers

they wont ship to the UK, or do u need a special copy to run there?

Just so you all know, this program is only hosted via Microsoft. It is actually another company (a MS Partner) that offers this program. This other company handles all orders, shipping, and questions.

if anyone needs a copy and lives outside the U.S., you're more then welcome to have it shipped to me, and i can ship it to u if u pay the cost. or, u probably know someone in the U.S. anyhow, who could do the same.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back