You guys are great!

Zedric

NTFS Guru
I mean it.

I was just over at another forum (military.com) reading a thread about Sweden. Well, mostly about how pro-terrorist, pro-alqueda (sp?) and anti US we are. Well we aren't. Aw, nevermind you don't want to know, it was a horrible discussion with tons of ignorant and anal people (both sides).

All worked up and angry I navigated back into the NTFS forum to check for new posts. The first thing that struck me was the friendly, serious style in all the posts. Such a contrast, from total anal anarchy to friendly jokes and serious helping. I never thought about that before. Gave me a warm fuzzy feeling. :)

Now I'm so calm I can go to bed and acctually sleep.

Thanks again guys, all of you. :)

It's good to know and have you here Zedric.

That's why this site, and Spammers Paradise, are so cool. :) As gonaads said, we have good harmony here.

Zedric, people often say shi!te about countries, othen including your own, sterotyping, and basing their answers on silly things that they found out somewhere, that aren't even true. Try not to let it get to you mate.

:)

HUG HUG HUG... Hey Marge stop squeezin my Butt. On second thought don't stop. ;) :p

someone...stop...it...ow...ow...ow...ow...

* falls to floor *

So...much...for...a....really...big...group....hug....

:p

Errrmmmm Gonaads who said you could put your hand up there ?? :eek:

/me puts funky 70 p0rn music on, and enjoys the show.

:p

NTFS and SP are the only forums i can really live in, its a second home :)

Quite right Zed!

Maybe we should set up a councilling forum for those unfortunate enough to have visited less friendly sites.

Post Traumatic Site Syndrome ?

Mubbers

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back