you got honda ?'s

wrenchn

hondaguy
I'm still new to the site, but if anyone has any questions on honda engine stuff or hondas in general, i can help!!! Been working on hondas for 12 years now and still going.

[edit]
Removed bold.

Last edited by a moderator:
How do you feel about the new Civics?

What is it with the new Ridgelines being so ugly ?? and the cost ?? A Hummer H3 is cheaper .. .

rice.gif

the new civic is a bit ugly but no problems with it so far. not even a recall yet. the ridgeline i think is alot better than the h3. its based on a pilot/mdx unibody so so you'll still get the smooth feel of a car. the best part about the ridge is that it has a trunk in the bed

Wrenchn - do you want to explain why my car fails inspection if a lens is cracked in my fog lights? State laws only say it would fail if it's a driving/parking/safety light. Cars don't NEED fog lights, and the light still works, what gives?

Wouldn't be a big deal, but Honda said the whole kit needs to be replaced, which is pure BS, and costs near 200 bucks.

Johnny said:
What is it with the new Ridgelines being so ugly ?? and the cost ?? A Hummer H3 is cheaper .. .
I think the Ridgelines looks nice, my friend got rid of his G35 coupe for one...he wanted something bigger

Last edited:
hey chief, i've never heard of a car failing an inspection due to a cracked fog lens. thats freakin wierd. the only thing i can think of, is that if it is a safety inspection, and having a cracked lens is a safety hazard. im guessing either get rid of the fog lights or replace it to pass the inspection. what kind of honda due you have? I can let you know if the whole kit is only available or if you can buy it in pieces, such as the lens. alot of times if your fog lights are an accessary item on your honda, it is only sold as a kit. It is honda fog lights right?

06 civic. found out yesterday 2 recalls- gas pedal recall, just consists of checking to see if its mounted to the floor correctly. ODS unit recall- consists of replacing the occupant detection sensor control unit for srs unit for the pass seat. not all of the 06 civics affected though

ridgeline recall- consists of replacing the inner door handle clip that holds the cable onto it so the cable doesn't fall of due to the clip being too big. all 4 inner door handles affected

wrenchn said:
hey chief, i've never heard of a car failing an inspection due to a cracked fog lens. thats freakin wierd. the only thing i can think of, is that if it is a safety inspection, and having a cracked lens is a safety hazard. im guessing either get rid of the fog lights or replace it to pass the inspection. what kind of honda due you have? I can let you know if the whole kit is only available or if you can buy it in pieces, such as the lens. alot of times if your fog lights are an accessary item on your honda, it is only sold as a kit. It is honda fog lights right?
I have a 2003 Civic, can't remember the model, but it's the top of the line, LX maybe? The one with the moonroof....

kcnychief said:
I have a 2003 Civic, can't remember the model, but it's the top of the line, LX maybe? The one with the moonroof....

thats the EX civic. i will get some info for you on tuesday when i get back to work and let you know. i due know that the 03 civic did not come with fog lights from the factory, so yes it is an accessary. So. 2003 civic EX. is it a 2 or 4 door? I'll post here on tuesday evening with my findings

The new Civic was car of the year. My father has a Ridgeline, very nice indeed.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back