There are three questions below.
You have to answer them instantly.
You can not take your time.
Answer all of them immediately.

Think you are clever, maybe a genius?
Ready?
Set?
Go!

1) You are participating in a race. You overtake the second person. What position are you in?

A1)
If you answer that you are first, well, you are WRONG! If you overtake the second person and you take his place, you are second!

Don't hestitate on the second question,

Q2)
If you overtake the last person, then you are . . . ?

A2) If you answered that you are second to last, then you are wrong again. Tell me, how can you overtake the LAST person?

Q3) Very tricky, you think? You can not use pen/pencil and paper or a caculator. This must be done using your head.

Take 1000 and add 40 to it. Now add another 1000.
Now add 30. Add another 1000. Now add 20.
Now add another 1000.
Now add 10.
What is the total?
Scroll on down . . .

A3) Did you get 5000? If you did, well, you are WRONG! The correct answer is actually 4100. Oh, you think I'm lying huh? Check your caculator. Check the decimal sequence, it confuses your brain, which is always going to jump to the highest decimals ( 100s instead of 10s ).

YOU ARE THE WEAKEST LINK!!! GOODBYE!!!

Almost as humiliating as meeting Anne Robinson!

Just to get cocky...you can overtake the last person in a race, e.g. on a circular running track , but technically youd still be in the same position!!

I like it. You guys quit messing with my brain. There is already enough going on in there with the voices and all. *kill your television...kill your television* Stop it!!!!!:eek:

:eek: OMG. that last one ~ how the heck did i get 5000 the first time? went back and added it in my head (felt too lazy to click on my calculator) and got the right answer. *shaking head* ugh. headache now.

*hits self in head*

Stupid brain!
And I'm good at math...

I got the others right though. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back