• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Yet another V3c question...

Lobezno001

OSNN One Post Wonder
I've been checking out some of the gifs on a few other forums. One of them has several pics listed as bootloader gifs. I've got custom startup and shutdown as well as outer screen and wallpaper. I don't know if there is a big difference between the Gsm and Cdma model Razrs when it comes to images. Would this bootloader be the verizon image that is on the phone before the opening animation starts? If so, does anyone know what file it may be listed under using either bitpim or p2k commander?Or what verizon may call it if it's not called bootloader?

Thanks all,

Lobez

walter9258

Verizon Hater
bootloader what runs when you hold * and # while powering up the phone, so to answer your question, no it isn't the verizon logo that appears on startup... no one has found a way to change/delete the verizon logo.

Lobezno001

OSNN One Post Wonder
Thanks for the heads up Walter. I guess I'll just have to wait a bit longer til this is discovered. Although, I won't be holding my breath:lick:

Lobez

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdawgintown