Yet Another Nvidia Driver 43.30

BonyTony

OSNN Senior Addict
Just spotted the 43.30 driver Here at gurus site i am going to test this very soon....every driver on my system since the 41.09 has messed up medal of honor spearhead (Everything else is fine!) and seeing as this is my fave game at the moment so i will see how this one does.

Sorry missed it on front page .....Jewelzz beat me to it.

Also for you lazy people;) the setup program automatically removes old drivers for you.

Feedback on these would be appreciated

I am getting them now will let you know how it runs on mine

thanks for the heads up !;)

Tried them out and they did not seem right ...well not on my pc!....spearhead intro screen where the fan spins round was messed up (colours not right) and when i went to the clone tab i was missing 2 options (hori and vertical spanning) and well the tabs looked...erm ..half done.

Did not even bother running benchmarks gone back to 41.09:confused:

Originally posted by BonyTony
Tried them out and they did not seem right ...well not on my pc!....spearhead intro screen where the fan spins round was messed up (colours not right) and when i went to the clone tab i was missing 2 options (hori and vertical spanning) and well the tabs looked...erm ..half done.

Did not even bother running benchmarks gone back to 41.09:confused:

you would have probably gotten higher benchies :)

Ok well they ran allright for me .. but colors do seem a little drab as far as games go I was able to run

Morrowind
Max payne
sof2
diablo 2 lod
tony hawk 3
Demolition racer

All ran fine but I prefered the 43.00 so I am going back to 43.00 and will wait for next batch

Thanks all the same for heads up ....:)

whatever happened to waiting for WHQL drivers :D

Originally posted by Sazar

LOLOL if that was the case with Nvidia I would have time to grow old and grey ...........

I am addicted to drivers I cant help myself I try not to I always tell myself look its running great smooth , fast , but its never enough LOLOL

:p

Originally posted by Kermit
LOLOL if that was the case with Nvidia I would have time to grow old and grey ...........

I am addicted to drivers I cant help myself I try not to I always tell myself look its running great smooth , fast , but its never enough LOLOL

:p

it may be prudent with dx9 to start using whql drivers because of the IQ issues that have been raised in various forums... :)

hence why I said perhaps WHQL should be used... :)

I agree ....... but I dont seem to have many troubles with this set up and I can always go back to what I had .... if my rig was not as stable as it is I would be very carefull not only with video drivers but other stuff as well

But like I said I am addicted I just cant help it :D

I think whoever gives it a WHQL status needs to pull their finger out !!.

Are Nvidia lazy in giving microsoft drivers for WHQL ing....Or are Microsoft slow or refusing to WHQL drivers ?.

Originally posted by BonyTony
I think whoever gives it a WHQL status needs to pull their finger out !!.

Are Nvidia lazy in giving microsoft drivers for WHQL ing....Or are Microsoft slow or refusing to WHQL drivers ?.

to be WHQL... the product must meet certain standards...

per the grapevine it seems the next dets that are whql may well come out around the time the nv35 is released...

I don't mean to sound ignorant, but I am new to this forum. I do, howver own this card: PNY Verto GeForce4 Ti 4400 128MB DDR AGP Graphics card. I have a 1.6 Pentium 4, 60 Gig HD, 512 MB DDR RAM, and WinXP Home Edition. Will installing the 43.00 NVidia driver on my computer help me as far as my games and video playback? I have never installed any other drivers besdies the ones that came in teh box when I bouht the card. I play Ghost recon, Castle Wolfenstein, adn Delta Force Trilogy on my computer.

The thing with drivers is they dont seem to act the same way for everyone ...but overall from what I have read and from my own use of the 43.00 's YES ... seems most everyone finds the 43.00 a good set of drivers ... :)

And welcome to NTFS

Originally posted by Sazar

word sazar I think im still in the 30's (30.90 I think) waiting for WHQL drivers....

Members online

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back