Year-Round Schooling?

L

LilBlueDawg

I'm doing a survey on whether or not school should be year round or not. So what do you guys think? Do you agree that year-round schooling would be better in terms of learning, but most students wouldn't want to do it? Any opinions and comments welcome. Thanks!

i would hate year round schooling...............

:eek: git, i love my summers holidays :p

i always find i work harder after a log break, it also gives time off to do outher things outside of skool such as summers courses, or work:cool:

Originally posted by Henyman
:eek: git, i love my summers holidays :p

i always find i work harder after a log break, it also gives time off to do outher things outside of skool such as summers courses, or work:cool:

so effectively you are already working year round and would not mind year long schooling

:cool:

With year-round schooling you would be done 25% faster. Imagine most college freshmen being fifteen or sixteen!

You could also get better jobs earlier, instead of having to work low-end jobs for three years longer than necessary because of your school schedule. When you're young, you don't need a job anyway. Like need as in "people in your family will starve" need.

Originally posted by HandyBuddy
With year-round schooling you would be done 25% faster.

I seriously doubt that, maybe it will be possible to cut one year off.

i did year round school from 6th-8th grade. i liked it a lot actually. i always had breaks when my friends didnt. we learned difficult stuff in the school, and then its like we had a nice break.

im for it.

FYI: your in school for about the same time as normal track students. you get month long breaks, but its still year round.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back