Year five has come upon us .. Time to honor those who have fallen on 9/11

Vanquished

Mr. Bananagrabber
Political Access
Hello Everyone,
I would like to ask that you take some time out of your day to just remember all the people who were lost in the attacks on 9/11/01. Let us remember all the people who went into the towers to save other and perished, and let us remember all those people who were simply at work trying to do their best.

To all those that were lost, you will be missed and never be forgotten.

Thanks.

Year five has come upond us .. Time to honor those who fallen on 9/11

Let us have a moment of silence today. To honor all those who died five years ago. Please do not turn this into a political thread. All those who have a moment of silence just put your username in a post. If you like you can post a little paraphrase, please keep it clean and civilized.

This is day is the worst day in my life time. There should be a day made to honor all those who lost their lives, all three thousand people; the Firefighters, the civilians, the families, the families of the families, all the heroes who sacrificed their lives and died helping and all the ones who helped in the after math. They are not forgotten, this day will live in the minds of people for years to come. It is a day that can not be forgotten ....

I pray for all those affected by this day, and I pray that there will some day be peace on earth and good will towards man. Now, as I have a tear in my eye, I raise a glass and salute all those affected. God Speed, God Speed ...

Johnny ..

Re: Year five has come upond us .. Time to honor those who fallen on 9/11

flagfaceaa8.jpg

Never Forget.....

Re: In Remembrance

Rest in Peace all that fell that day and all the have fallen since.

Last edited:

Rest in Peace all that fell that day and all the have fallen since.

cannot forget

Re: In Remembrance

I'd forgotten what the day was today, thanks for reminding me. Though its hard to forget what I watched on TV that day, it still sends shivers down my spine and puts a lump i my throat when I read transcripts or watch footage.

Wanted to do something for this, but what do you do? :s
Lots on tv about this at the moment, of course, lots of footage I never saw - quite graphic stuff. Documentary about firefighters inside one of the towers and you can hear people slamming into the lobby roof :s

I didn't know anyone in the towers, but I bet some of you guys did.
Came 5 days after XP-erience was launched :eek:
Can even remember what I was doing at the time, up at University waiting for my luggage to arrive after a recent trip to the US.

Threads merged.

i cant even think about this or watch anything on TV about it.... for me its too raw, its strange as i attach more emotion to this event than the one the UK went through recently.

Perhaps its because i feel the people of the USA are children when it comes to world violence on their shores, so to me it feels like the most innocent where hurt.

I guess in the UK we are used to terrorists.... i don't know.

But I know one thing everyone is a victim in this, those in America as well as the middle east.

Its funny. My feelings on terrorism in the uk are something akin to: "As long as they don't prevent me from getting to work and getting to birmingham, I really don't care"

When I'm in birmingham its more "As long as they don't disturb my pint by blowing something up, not my problem".

Maybe I've just become complacent having walked around so many bomb scares in birmingham before moving to london.

Look @ my avatar - I started using this a few days after 911! I have also had the twin towers crying eagle graphic for my wall paper since then! No, I will never forget those who died, those who survived, those who were heros and those who were innocent victims and those who have and are still fighting to perserve our freedom! God Bless the USA!

could we change the thread name please the bad spelling detracts....

Year five has come upon us ... Time to honor those who fell on 9/11.

could we change the thread name please the bad spelling detracts....

Year five has come upon us ... Time to honor those who fell on 9/11.
done

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back