• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Yay!! just realised :)

From what I've seen in a glance, Neowin.net is almost exactly like XP-erience.org and according to the forum rules, you cannot talk about them... Or is this allowed?

Competitive XP Forums – Do not post links to other XP forums (unless they explain and provide an answer to the specific question) Any other links to a competitive forum will be deleted.
:confused:

That's true... But then again, people get curious and type in their address bar [IAMNOTLINKING]www.neowin.com/.net/.org[/IAMNOTLINKING] and they get on the Neowin site. But I might be wrong, perhaps I misinterpred the rules.

Jewelzz

OSNN Godlike Veteran
You can talk about them, just don't flame them, anyone from there or xp-erience :)

Quiksilvah: I hope you were this excited when XP-erience was back :p

P

pothitos

of course jewlezz. xp-erience is a much better site i belive. not just the content but the people aswell :)

P

pothitos

yes!!! what would this site be with out the luverly jewelzz

better

*me runs and hides*
lol j/k

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
Neowin, I imagine not only forbid it, but I think XP-erience was once a banne word over there - lol... talk about being threatened!!

Jewelzz

OSNN Godlike Veteran
Yes, I deleted it. As I stated before no flaming their site. Regardless of what their members are saying about other forums, we at better and won't flame them or say they're lame :)

Edit Reason... damn i blame my arthritis... managed to click the Edit imnstead of Quote.. soz J :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdawgintown