3rd
BIOLOGY
4th
ENGLISH 9 (no not again!!!)
5th
NETWORKING 1 (yay!!!!)
6th
SPEECH 10 (no!!!!)

Well...its my 10th grade year and now i can boss the 9th graders :). I did fail 1 1/2 credits which is three classes. One was english 9 which is a class i am takin again and another was envirmental science and the last one was pre algebra. The reason i failed pre algebra was cause of that suspension most of u people know about. I passed all my exams tho but it was that damn suspension. O well...networking should be pretty fun. I guess there are like 4 or 5 different networking classes and i have to do them in order :S.

Good luck. Hope you don't fail any classes this time.

lol...me too :S...other wise i wont see u guys anymore.

cool im taking computer programming this year and some other hard classes like pre-cal and ap biology

i took networking cause i would like to know more about windows 2000 and of course networking. I guess we dont learn about much in networking 1 :(. Last year they just started using xp for one of the classes.

I'm not sure how the classes are arranged there, but in networking one you might spend a bit of time going over the OSI model. They might not start here though... I'm getting a networking degree at one of the two colleges I go to. They started with network operating systems on the one end, and network topologies (where one gets introduced to the OSI model) at the other, neither being a pre-req for the other...

We also messed around with IP sniffers, had some patch cables to make/cables to punch down, networks to setup...and also started messing around with routers...

A funny one though was a test question we got on one of the tests :D

Take out an IP sniffer. Capture someone's telnet password. Show me you can do this for credit.

Understandably, I was laughing a bit and didn't expect capturing people's passwords to be on the test :lol:

Yeah we did Internet Architectures as part of my first year at Uni, covered the 7 layer OSI model, think its Application, Presentation, Session, Transport, Network, Data Link, Physical. Loads of fun that was :rolleyes:

cpugeniusmv said:
i wish my high school had offered worth while computer classes...
I wish my school had had computer's ,wasn't heard of when I was a nipper
:rolleyes:

TittleBitties said:
lol...u all r old people :p

One day you will be old, but I bet I will still be fitter than you, better looking, better in the sack and be able to attract Wolf whistles from Women 30 years younger! Huh

:)

Dude I am 20 years older than you are, my pulse rate is 39, tell me what is yours?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back