yay...i looked at my classes for the new school year online

Evil Marge said:
Actually I could be a young 35 year old granny seeing as my daughter's 17...scary thought :eek:

Ouchies :D

Actually tittlebitties, I don't care if people know my age. It's of little consequence for me. I turned 32 this summer.

Oh, and speaking of college, wait till you see what they charge for text books. One class I'm taking, I just got the price $103.50, and well the other class here, I bought it last semester (it's semester 3 and 4).

The other university I haven't gotten to yet, to work out finances. These things are expensive :eek: Still though, I heard of one student that had like a $700 dollor text book bill for one of their classes alone :eek:

dang to much for me that money...i am just goin to the local college here. Its pretty good and not so much. My parents both went there.

I was think about building computers and/or fixing them...so i unno. I have a few years to think about it.

well...i went to school today to get my pics taken,get my id,classes and my locker. My classes r not the same as above. here they r.

"Holy Crip, He's a crapple"

My classes 1st Sem
1 Networking 1 Hager
2 Biology Mcdonald
3 Speech 10 Marshall
4 Algebra A Millhisler
5 English 9 Schlaff
6 Am Study 2 Sikkenga

2nd Sem
1 Networking 1 Hager
2 English 10 Hankinson
3 Phys Sci 2 Krukowski
4 Algebra B Millhisler
5 Environ Sci Cole (yes i got him again 3 times i have had him now)
6 Am Study 2 Sikkenga

Tittle you have to pull your socks up young man, or you will be at School till you are 40.

well...i went to school today and it was pretty boring. Networking 1 is full of people that dont know anything. He was like check to see if anybody stole the ball from the mouse and people looked and some were like i have a stolen ball I laughed so hard. I think the class will be pretty easy since he said we will be learning about windows and the basics of networking. I will prob post here sometimes about the class and stuff. I would like to be moved up to either networking 2 or 3 since this is gonna be too easy but o well.

We have new computers now too :). They r dells with p4 in them 512mb wirless connection :) and flat screen monitors. I unno where the school got the money since we r in debt but hey :). Well...i am gonna look at more threads and prob go to bed since i am tired as fook since i got 4 hours of sleep. Peace

also...did i mention that tim allen's brother is my speech teacher?

TittleBitties said:
We have new computers now too :). They r dells with p4 in them 512mb wirless connection :) and flat screen monitors. I unno where the school got the money since we r in debt but hey :). Well...i am gonna look at more threads and prob go to bed since i am tired as fook since i got 4 hours of sleep. Peace
Damn .. those are some pretty beefy computers just for an intro to networking class where kids are just going to bork them. :( A bunch of p200's would have been more then what you need. :p

well...when u get up in the different networking and all that they will need them. He said people in networking 4 and 5 r pretty damn smart and its hard for him to stump them on solving problems. Only a few go to networking 5 so maybe i will :) or maybe not :(

Depending on what they're doing, they might have to load win2k3 server or winXP on some boxes. We had 2 sides with the networking degree here when I first took it (the program has changed/built up since then). We had network topologies and network operating systems. On the latter, we had to run everything. There was of course nothing like trying to run win95 on the 486s with 8 MB RAM we had then. win2k Server (I had RC1 then) would load onto the Pentium Pro 200s with 128 MB RAM, but didn't run so hot....

Oh, and some people don't always know what they're doing. I still get a laugh remembering the class mate who wanted to know where the GUI interface was inside the Cisco router :D At the level classes I'm taking (about 6 classes from graduation in that major), I don't run into this as such now, however...

Just paid $420 for 4 of my books in the first semester.

What's more painful than the price tag is carrying them around...

Classes:
Computer Fundamentals COMP-220
Digital I DIGI-240
Elec Diagrams & Autocad ENGD-226
Electric Circuit Analysis ELTR-244
Mathematics for Electronics MATH-234
Technical Communications I COMM-238

chaos945 said:
Whats more painful than the price tag is carrying them around...
What always hurt me most was that I didn't use mine 95% of the time :(

Here are a few screenshots with a pen for some perspective on just how big these books are!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back