yawns....

Dory

Was LadySunshine
School and two jobs can be SOOO tiring! Just thought I'd take a break and say hi. :)

hello there. and college and one job are really boring aswell. weekends are cool though :D

lol... yes weekends are definitley coool I have class in an hour..sorta sucks.

well i just got 2 clases a day mon-fri. 3 hours at colege from 8 till 11 :) then work. and i'm done :D

Hi there. School can be and is boring; and because it is so boring; it is tiring. :p

i think my 2 most favorite subjects in HS were launch and computer class(we learned how to use word and stuff there) :)

Christ you’ve got some shocks coming your way. I have to work a minimum of six days a week and mostly seven. I’m on a continual learning curve as computers change in major ways every five years so I have to be re-trained to keep up. If not you’re out of a job or redundant as the latest batch of university graduates overtake you. Thankfully most of them are also five years out of date when they get their degrees so I can stay ahead most of the time but be warned my brother an honours degree holder in computer science was made redundant today.

You must never stop learning this is the difference between now and ten years ago.

well dave i dont mind learning some interesting stuff that i'll be using in life. the stuff that i will REALLY be using. why the hell would i need to know how to write a comparison essay of 1 chinese emigrant to america and a mexican emigrant. which happened at around 1980's that's beyond my understanding. later i'm gona write it now :(

Because if you can’t produce the answers you dead-in-the-water.

No where to go.
:(

G'day LadySunshine. Haven't seen you around for a while. Studies nearly over or what? Have fun with it. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back