Yatta!!

Ni-kom-ku-ku...

OMG my stomach...whahahahahaha...can't stop...laughing...

Yatta is apparently an expression commonly used in japanese animations meaning "I did it". I don't know what it is that they did, and I'm not sure if I want to know :confused:

" Much like All your base are belong to us, Yatta! has become a major Internet meme: anyone who hasn't seen Happatai's music video is certainly missing out on a good laugh. But there's also a good deal of social commentary going on in these lyrics. Consider:

Yatta! Yatta! We're doin' great in college!
Yatta! Yatta! Made president at our jobs!
Long as we've one leaf on, we're doin' fine!
Hey, we're lucky just 'cause we're alive!

In Japan, if you graduate from a rokudai school (which takes virtually no effort... getting in is where effort is needed), you're guaranteed an awesome job in a good megacorporation or in the government, where you basically sit at a desk and goof off for 12 hours a day thanks to the wonders of lifetime employment. Education is just a way to earn your bull****, not to learn.

For example, my girlfriend, a pharmacy student here in Hogtown, completed her degree at a university in Osaka. Then, she came over here, and discovered, much to her dismay, that an American degree demands mastery of a million fields that a Japanese degree doesn't even touch on. Ever wonder why you see so many Asians in American graduate schools? Well, now you know. As they put it:

Japan's got crises, but tomorrow's wonderful
Even if somebody's mean to us, we just go to bed and
Snore! Snore! Snore! Snore! Pass! Pass! Pass! Pass!
(Ohayo!)

What's Yatta! telling us? It's telling us that in Japanese society, you can **** off and it doesn't matter. Let's hit reset! Be ichiban! The bubble economy shall return! "

blink.gif
flipped.gif

Me confused... :confused:

So i'm gonna go and **** off somewhere. :p

Originally posted by PseudoKiller
spam.gif

No, that's scary. The above.

I mean, PK, he just...blatantly spammed....oooh! I feel the powers of spammers paradise upon him, bringing him in closer...

JFC ... I have to go thru like 20 useless posts of Nick's to get to anything of value. This is f---ing rediculous...

Cant we all just be friends? (xept for them Yatta lads, they scare me).

Originally posted by PseudoKiller
JFC ... I have to go thru like 20 useless posts of Nick's to get to anything of value. This is f---ing rediculous...

Is that Bowling Ball still bothering you PK???

There are sergical procedures for that you know. :p

I am fine... the only thing that is bothering me is the halfassed fur crap on your face you call a gotee. Is that the best you can do with that??

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back