yamaha crw-f1 is drivin me nuts

ditchhopper

OSNN Addict
I just got this burner and dont get me wrong it is awesome. It burns perfect raw copies and is fast fast fast, but I cant get the T@2 feature workin. Its supposed to burn graphics and text onto
the unused portion of a cd but it doesnt. The T@2 software is pretty basic so I dont think Im screwin that up. I tried several
brands of cds and couldnt get an image to show up so I tried
the 1 cdr yamaha included with the burner and got an ever so slight image of the picture I was tryin to T@2. Anyone else have this thing yet? I know its a gimmick but Id like to use it now and then. If it was a laser problem youwouldnt think it would do a normal burn right? Or am I wrong? Please help me out if anyone knows anything about this. Thanks

Quote: "It burns perfect raw copies and is fast fast fast, but I cant get the T@2 feature workin. Its supposed to burn graphics and text onto the unused portion of a cd but it doesnt."

If you can't get the T@2 feature working, how can "it burn perfect raw copies and is fast fast fast...?"

PLEXTOR!:D

Thats exactly what I want to know. It burns programs and 1 to 1 copies fine but the T@2, which burns graphics and text onto the face of the disk does not work, at least not work properly. T@2 is a program within Nero that is included with the burner. Maybe Im
not using the software correctly but its pretty cut and dry. Anyone
else havin probs with this thing?

Originally posted by ditchhopper
Its supposed to burn graphics and text onto
the unused portion of a cd but it doesnt.

You mean on the recording surface? i thought it labels graphics and texts on the top of the cd....cuz whats the point of of burning graphics and text on the unused portion of the cd if u cant really see it

yep, only burns on the un-written part of the CD - so kinda limited if you have a full CD you get no Tattoos.

I have read it is very media dependant too, so it might be writing but you can't see it :eek:

You should pop over to www.cdrlabs.com where that did a review on it and have some knowledgable type peeps that could help you :D

Thanks for the link, When I bought this drive I too was under the impression that it labeled the label side and not the burning side.
Kinda dissapointed but its still a cool idea. It did burn an image to
the blank cd that came with the drive but its barely noticable. The
graphics they show on the box are incredible but alas the more
info you put on the cd thr less room you have for graphics. Not to mention it only works with cd-r and the disc has to be closed to write your graphics to it so you cant havea multi disc.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back