Yahoo! turns 10 - Free Baskin Robbins!

NetRyder

Tech Junkie
y_10bday.gif

Yahoo! is celebrating its 10th birthday today (wow, they've been around for a while!) If you have a Yahoo account, you can get a free scoop of Baskin Robbins today only:
http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/yahoo_birthday/index.php

Have fun. ;)

oooooo. Its good for today only, I better get down there. Good find Net

I'll probably go with a few friends later in the evening. :)
Sorry perris. :p

Jewelzz said:
I'll pass but if it were The Marble Slab ... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Never been to one of those. I just checked their Store Locator, and it seems like they have a couple of outlets in this area. Hmm...

Crap! The closest one to me is down town. Pain it the ass to get to from where I izz. Plus me can't go till after I get outta work. Shiit! I wish they had never closed the one that was like a mile (all others do the conversion :p) away. F00k!

There are three outlets within walking distance from my place. It helps to be in a university town. :D

I do have an account. I rarely use it, plus there is no Baskin Robbins at my place. :(

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back