Yahoo Music

N

Not Bman

I read on digg.com that Yahoo Music now supports Firefox, so I go on over and try to play a video, and it opens up the video window and loads and loads and loads, so I close it, and my browser freezes, can't close it and have to ALT,CONTROL,DELETE....

What's going on?

Firefox is sucking all your memory :eek:

I dunno, will fiddle round when I get home, perhaps.

I haven't used Yahoo Music, so can't comment so much on their site. However, in Mozilla (and keep in mind that Mozilla is in large measure the development platform Firefox was/is based off of), I have noticed this exact same problem with some videos on various different sites.

They'll load, and load, give a blank page, and never run. It isn't that memory is being sucked up :D Albeit not a bad joke :laugh: Rather it's some internal problem (yeah I've looked at Task Manager when this happened before, as well as the networking). I'm not yet sure of a work around for this in Mozilla/Firefox, but I do know that if I copy the same link over to IE, and then load it up there, the same problem is not replicated, and all loads OK.

Tis odd however, that Yahoo had announced this should work in Firefox, and you're still seeing this however. Hmm...

I know I could of loaded it up with IE, that's what I was doing for awhile, the whole thing was, was that Yahoo Music finally made it compatible with Firefox, which I guess they sucked at it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back