Yahoo! Messenger with Voice v8.0.506 Beta

madmatt

Awesome is as awesome does.
Political Access
Yahoo! Messenger with Voice Beta (v8.0.506 Beta)
  • Free PC-to-PC calls*, low rates on PC-to-phone calls*
  • Enjoy fun plug-ins for Yahoo! services, eBay, Amazon.com, more
  • Catch up on friend's lives with Yahoo! 360° built right in
Make it yours with plug-ins
Get the content you want, delivered right to Yahoo! Messenger and share it with friends while you IM. You'll find handy plug-ins for Yahoo! Music, News, Finance, and more. Plus ones for eBay, Amazon.com, and more.

See what friends are up to
Use the Yahoo! 360° plug-in to get alerts on — then see — the latest photos, blog entries, reviews, and more from your friend's Yahoo! 360° pages. Also send blasts and post blogs to your 360° page from the plug-in.

Download: Yahoo! Messenger with Voice v8.0.506 Beta

Remove Ads
You can easily remove the ads that display at the bottom of the Yahoo! Messenger window. Follow these instructions.
  • To remove ads from the Yahoo! Messenger window
  • Run regedit
  • Navigate to: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Yahoo\pager\YUrl
  • Create a new string named "Messenger Ad"
  • Change the value to "*" (without the quotes)
This news is a few days old but I just found the registry hack for removing ads and I wanted to share it with my friends here at OSNN.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back