Yahoo Messenger 6

Yahoo Messenger has some great features. Same with MSNM. Too bad almost nobody I know uses YM, and pretty much only my friends from India use MSNM.
I always wonder why everyone here in the US seems to love AIM so much.
hmm.gif

NetRyder said:
Yahoo Messenger has some great features. Same with MSNM. Too bad almost nobody I know uses YM, and pretty much only my friends from India use MSNM.
I always wonder why everyone here in the US seems to love AIM so much.
hmm.gif
It's the opposite over here, can't get anyone to use AiM (would be nice due to the iChat compatibility)

Direct download link for Yahoo! Messenger 6.0 beta.

The facelift they gave Yahoo was definitely well needed but the beta still has issues to be ironed out.

Depending on the client used different people in different countries have issues. I've found many European friends have issues with Yahoo when it comes to profile and other server-related Yahoo stuff. Many European friends have also had major issues with MSN Messenger in that one person, for instance, couldn't even connect for 2 months solid. I just honestly think the companies don't put enough resources into the connection servers outside the US which is a shame.

I use multiple clients for multiple purposes. ICQ still has the best file transfer abilities. MSN I prefer for ease of use. Yahoo has the best multi-user voice chat.

My sister uses AiM but thats just so she can chat to her american friends
other than that I use msn cause most of my friends from uni and various girlies are on it

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back