Yahoo! Konfabulator

NetRyder

Tech Junkie
As a follow up to this news post...

Yahoo! seems to have launched their widgets page. Nice to see that Konfab has been converted to a free product now. :)
http://widgets.yahoo.com/

gr_dl_wid_suite4c.jpg

This was interesting news to me this morning when I told Khaymen to post it. :p I really hope they don't try and do something silly with it though.

I'm not sure if I can trust this. I had their messenger program in my system for about five minutes. All it did was crash the pc and itself lol ..

lol:tired:, yahoo is fine...take a chance and just do it :p

I did do it.. I like it so far .. I wish the winamp remote was better .. it needs a open selection etc ..

Bit of a surprise this one, had no idea they were even considering/after it. Nice to see it go free though.

I'm in love, this is so sawheeet.....

Anyone recommend good widgets that are not bundled with it?

Konfabulator rocks. Much easier to use and less buggy than DesktopX.

There are the ones that I tried and liked...

Last edited:
Gonna probably get this in my system when I get my new gfx card installed this week. Unless my cats eat the card. In that case I'll do it next week.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back