Xtreme Cooling NE1?

T

Tbird94sc

ne1 here into extreme cooling? if so post away n tell us what u do to cool down ur chip n what speeds u can get

im currently at the speed of a xp 2400= @ 1.92ghz. i got a 225w peltier. a freezer/refrigerator combo that cools off both radiators inside the freezer n the refridgerator which keeps the water resivour constantly cold. im running a mix of water and antifreeze, mostly antifreeze to keep it from freezing up. i got duel pumps htat are on 24/7 to keep flow so nothing freezes. the motherboard is sealed in silicone with neoprene round it to catch ne condensation and the socket is filled with dialetic grese so the cpu pins dont rust. the board is sprayed with a silicone type substance to water proof it.

How about you?

i have a coolermaster hhc-001 with heat pipes with a blazing 5000rpm fan on it... and, uhh... 1 case fan.</sarcasm>

you got some pretty "Xtreme" cooling, tbird... got any pics of the setup? i wanna see the mobo. }:>

i do have some pics, but not of the mobo itself
just the final project. now that i think of it, i shoulda took pics with it as i went along, oh well will do next time i take it apart. i will post some pics in a little bit as i am battling a slight water leak between the computer and the freezer/fridge, lol not too bad tho. im actually on my laptop n the pics are on the rigged unit. when i get it back ill be sure to post pics. should be in an hour or 2

Ron

no
it can go higher ive had over 2ghz but i dont want to overclock the fsb much until i can remove the heat spreaders on the ram n rig watercooled ram

Please note Xtreme Specs.

I dont use a peltier. But i do use Vapochill. Which in my opinion is much much better.

vaporchill is extremely expensive, and it takes the fun outta doing it yourself, lol no offense

No offense taken...

But Vapochill can get my AMD up to 2.7892 Ghz at max (Stable)

I somewhat doubt you can top that... No offence..

(in case you are wondering why i am running at 2.45 Ghz. Its because its 100% stable at that speed)

maybe not on my current rig, but ill bet with water cooled ram i cna get dam close i can hit 2.5 now but extremely unstable

im also using pc2100 ram. if i went pc3500 ill bet i can go much higher n more stable. plus the ram cooler will help a lot

ill bet i can give that vaporchill of yours a run for its money

great.. a challange..

get some !!! :p

My amd runs at just -21degrees at maximum.

I am currently running the same ram.

Saving for 3500 (Geil) MUHHAHAHAHAHHA

MMMM SPEED!!!

lol. i dont back down from challenges, but mind you im poor after my car n computer n bills so this challange may take some time to complete, lol

dude my rig is pimpin...

but if you could see my appartment... LOL!!!

Downtown Vancouver BC.

I am not rich either.. however i have a way of saving money that seems to work really well.

Not to worry. Lemme know when u are ready to challange me.

Take care.

Originally posted by -[xs]-mirage
please note specs... I got that ram....

Get some

*drools* and you have your own t3? how the *f* do you afford that?????

Brad

I hope that peltier doesn't break. They make very good isolation if they do!

-[xs]-mirage: How do you run RAID 5 if you only have two of each kind of drives? Or do you just waste space?
And how can you not be rich? That rig alone is worth a fortune!

Yes worth a fortune... Savings ahh the wonder of them, and yes i waste space. anyways.... as for the t3 its shared, but i do have access to the bandwidth control , and thus take about 70 % of the band.

PEacE all!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back