xsiv!!!!!!!!!

Jewelzz

OSNN Godlike Veteran
We needed a new spam thread and you're coming back to the team is a great excuse :)

Welcome back, we (well I did anyway) missed you ;)

And to welcome him back to yer fold... errrrrrr team. :p

xsiv-sheep.jpg

:p Classic. :p

Glad you can't see me under the table in that pic :p

you really need to curb that table leg fetish of yours, you always seem to be under tables :p

Not always Geffy ... The right person needs to be sitting at the table for me to be under it :)

Ahhhh, the Blind Pig Pub. 20 out of 24 beers on tap were consumed by me that night. Couldn't do the last 4 on an empty stomach. Had a few more at Softails Saloon later that night (after eating). A warning to all, gonaads keeps every pic that is ever posted. So, if you don't want something haunting you later, don't post it.

Glad to be back on the Team here at OSNN. Always my first home. :)

Hehe xsiv...you seem to have your original join date back. :p

You only come back because I rejoined didn't you xsiv, go on, admit it.... ;)

xsivforce said:
Ahhhh, the Blind Pig Pub. 20 out of 24 beers on tap were consumed by me that night. Couldn't do the last 4 on an empty stomach.

only 20 you lightweight? :p ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back