xsiv and Jewelzz meet

Jewelzz

OSNN Godlike Veteran
This is from today... the only pic I can post ;)

Whoa - what a wonderful surprise - I won't even ask why the other pics can't be posted!!!

aww dont they look so uncomfortably cute together.... muhahahaha

It's a perfect match, he set a can of beer on my head and it'll be the perfect height :p

AWWW.....

cho chweet :D

well done... hope don pablo's was fun fun :)

To bad i cant download em here in the business lounge on newark airport. Wanted to see that, id better remember that once i get home =).

:eek:

Anyways, ill talk to you all once i get to to apeldoorn, where i can use the library PC's to do download this sorta stuff.

Go to SP, it's posted there as well and not an attachment :)

Haha wow...that's so cool. So you finally meet. :D
More pics wanted...please ;)

great 2 see you 2 met and ummmmmmm.....did what you did;)

Originally posted by Jewelzz
It's a perfect match, he set a can of beer on my head and it'll be the perfect height :p
thats sweeeet :p

The other pics go against forum guidelines ;)

This post of yours went against forum guidleines also - namely:

• Do not use vague words

I'm leaving it all up to your imagination :)

Imagination??? - I can see it all now - they are sitting in a Mc Donalds, funky and X sitting on one side of the table smiling with their hands under the table (leaving it to your imagination) and Jewelzz is sitting on the other side of the table with her feet propped up (leaving it to your imagination as to where her feet are resting)!

I am not saying anymore - just leaving it to your - - - - errr - - -imagination! :run:

My hubby uses my head as an elbow rest :confused:
rofl.gif

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back