Xpsp2 Rc2

L

Lee

Please type in your problems you may have experienced since installing the latest release.

I will start you off, mine are Java from Sun Java, tried to install it, crashed puter, had to revert back to sp1a and uninstall it, then install service pack 2.

My other was with flash, went for an update and that also crashed my puter.

If you have solutions also to the current problems, then add them also.

Please list problems and solutions, Thanks.

Not had any problems with Flash, other than trying to run .swf from my local machine (I then have to allow blocked content... same with testing ad codes on my local machine as well -- as well as MSI Liveupdate)

The problems I have had have been the same throughout the beta, with error reporting disabled some applications would not launch and I found out that it was infact some kind of new execution protection, doesn't quite seem finished yet.

The Java and Flash I finally fixed, it for some reason was clashing with nVidia graphics drivers, so I found the latest stable version and it as I type works fine.

I did find another problem though. When downloading web folders via front page extensions, if you select open web folder after downloading it then asks you where to place folder, rather than leave it in network folder.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back