-=Xp0=- Information

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political Access
Here is our website: http://www.xp-erience.org/counterstrike/
Its only 50% complete at the moment and some of the data there is not complete or only to fill space. It will be complete as soon as I decide ;)

Until we organise a proper joining procedure, all CS players wanting to join the -=Xp0=- CS clan must ask to join (by posting below) before adding our clan tag. Have spotted several "fakers" already as well as a few others who seem to have joined without asking...

I am going to forget a few people here, but here are the members I can remember. If I have forgotten you please post below and I will update this post!

-=Xp0=- :

Punk
LightWave
Sazar
xsivforce
Iceman
Brando
Netryder
Benny
JayJay
o_87
syn
OUtlAnDeR
Brando
xsk8zerox
Mubbers
Stircrazy

If I have forgotten you, then you either haven't asked me or I am too damn stupid cos its 4am.

Oh and here (also on the CS site) is the official -=Xp0=- clan server:

129.2.232.217:27015

I agree.... and please do not just ask ONE person and stick the tag in... the clan will be regulated better... :) better quality means beter rep for us :)

cheers... keep playing.. have fun... don't be a l4m3r and abuse our tag without permission... :)

Those of you in the clan have seen the newest custom -=Xp0=- spray. You can get it here. Now spam spam spam!

Oh yes Mubbers, sorry I told you I would forget some faces :)

Posted by xsivforce
Those of you in the clan have seen the newest custom -=Xp0=- spray. You can get it here. Now spam spam spam!

i like the new spray xsiv:)
but seeing as its more of a clan tag spray dunno if i should spam that....the old one was more ambiguous and promoted the website i think........i'd be happy to spam in promotion of website tho:D

well it was fun playin just for a short while with you today on inferno:)

had to run......cya xpo guys again

Thanks. Good to see you there. You play well. Stop in any time. :)

Posted by Electronic Punk

If I have forgotten you, then you either haven't asked me or I am too damn stupid cos its 4am.

You forgot me, must be the 4am thing :p

Jewelzz :p You have to play CS with us at least once :D And usre mike, if you have played with us.

We have other sprays (currently 2 by xsiv and one by gnu) available from our counter-strike site.

perhaps the new people wanting to join -=Xp0=- can be cadets or something... something along the lines of -=Xp0-Cadet=- and use that till you become full fledged -=Xp0=-

suggestion... input please :)

and jewellz... if you play as good as your sig looks.. you can be my daddy... :)

see that you originally remembered me on site then when you talked me into switchin names again ya deleted me damn your backwards dude lol

and yeah that cpk dude shot me to many times keep him far away lol

Posted by Sazar
perhaps the new people wanting to join -=Xp0=- can be cadets or something... something along the lines of -=Xp0-Cadet=- and use that till you become full fledged -=Xp0=-

suggestion... input please :)

and jewellz... if you play as good as your sig looks.. you can be my daddy... :)

That's a good idea, when I first played I was a bit bewildered by the gameplay... I for one would find it more amusing playing against those of a similar skill level.

However I'd prefer not be known as cadet! perhaps something like 'Force 2' or The 'B' Team. If you think along those lines a bit more you can organise constests between the teams etc.. or even send someone from the top team to 'train' with the new recruits.

Mubbers - 'ten hut'

BTW I'm offshore and won't be able to play any games for the next two weeks :(

SG2 heheh

U thinking of 'Strike Group 1 & Strike Group 2' etc...?

You could of course be: Ober-Lieunant Electronisch Punkenfurher :cool:

Mubbers

sorry that's RTCW!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back