XP/XP pro updates

L

Leevoy

I use XP pro myself and did an update scan and noticed some new updates.

Not seen them anywhere else, so thought I would bang em in here quick time.

Click Here To Visit Update Site

Updates are as listed below----

821557: Security Update (Windows XP)
Download size: 5.1 MB, 26 minutes
An identified security issue in Microsoft Windows could allow an attacker to compromise a Microsoft Windows-based system and then take a variety of actions. For example, an attacker could execute code on the system. By installing this update, you can help protect your computer. After you install this item, you may have to restart your computer. Read more...

AND

Security Update for Windows XP (823980)
Download size: 1.2 MB, 6 minutes
A security issue has been identified that could allow an attacker to remotely compromise a computer running Microsoft® Windows® and gain complete control over it. You can help protect your computer by installing this update from Microsoft. After you install this item, you may have to restart your computer. Read more...

Okay going back to yahoo games to shoot me some Pool.

:p :eek:

I am losing my touch lol, must be the rural area I live in. Takes a week for a first class letter to arrive. Thats it going to set the dog on the postie, lol :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back