• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

XP/XP pro updates

L

Leevoy

I use XP pro myself and did an update scan and noticed some new updates.

Not seen them anywhere else, so thought I would bang em in here quick time.

Click Here To Visit Update Site

Updates are as listed below----

821557: Security Update (Windows XP)
Download size: 5.1 MB, 26 minutes
An identified security issue in Microsoft Windows could allow an attacker to compromise a Microsoft Windows-based system and then take a variety of actions. For example, an attacker could execute code on the system. By installing this update, you can help protect your computer. After you install this item, you may have to restart your computer. Read more...

AND

Security Update for Windows XP (823980)
Download size: 1.2 MB, 6 minutes
A security issue has been identified that could allow an attacker to remotely compromise a computer running Microsoft® Windows® and gain complete control over it. You can help protect your computer by installing this update from Microsoft. After you install this item, you may have to restart your computer. Read more...

Okay going back to yahoo games to shoot me some Pool.

:p :eek:

L

Leevoy

I am losing my touch lol, must be the rural area I live in. Takes a week for a first class letter to arrive. Thats it going to set the dog on the postie, lol :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
keithgonzaal