XP wont install :(

Do you have another rig u can run that setup off of the cd on?

make this

take ploppy disk wiht boot win3.11 or 95
execute fdisk, delete the partition, format the all

reinstall xp

regards

I had same problem

My computer crashed not to long ago, so I sent my hard drive back to Western Digital because I thought it was my hard drive when in fact it wasnt. Took me about three days till i figured out that it was just a Mushkin 128meg\stick that I threw in there randomly. So I pulled that out and XP installed with no problems at all. The only info I can give you is if it installs with no problems with a low amount of RAM then do it.

mmmmm, both my mem sticks are bad, no tahts not a good news.
I took out one stick and still it didnt installed. OK next step would try some other sticks. I have 2x256MB how I go to shop and tell that both mem sticks are bad, they will suspect it is not ok what I talk there...

2 things after reading the posts here:

1.) XP Doesn't like bad RAM...that is most likely cause.

or

2.) Back to the CD, even though there isn't any (supposedly) copy protection, Burned OS CD's have this way of going bad...don't ask why or how, if you still have the .iso burn another one...or borrow a friends Cd...

oh, sad. First have to find a friend like this...
and it all takes time and etc.

Well...there are other ways to get it but we're not supposed to talk about them here:eek:

Re: ...

Originally posted by dejav00
Well...there are other ways to get it but we're not supposed to talk about them here:eek:

encore un rigolot !

sorry...I don't know what that means or even what language it is...can someone give me an English translation:D

I feel bad now lol...

lol...ok ill try...im not gonna get any sleep tonite tho :D

encore un rigolot !

that's just pacou (he's french btw) it means suumin bout laughin/joke acordin 2 my very sketchy french

nes pa pacou?

Oh ok...French, and it means something is funny...well I don't blame him!

I'm one goofy lookin mofo!

lol:D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back