XP without the Hoopla!!!

Heeter

Overclocked Like A Mother
If there was an Xp based type Windows without the programs: Outlook, IE, and the such. no folders created for me: My Documents, My Music and the like. A Windows that came only with updated drivers (maybe). What would it be called? Does it exist?

Heeter

Heeter

Guess I should of seen that one coming!!!

Is Lindows any good? I heard it is as stable as Xp. Is it true that it could run Xp programs in it?

Heeter:)

P

PseudoKiller

Dos... Win 3.11 has the interface... ya know Windows.. thats hoopla..

No heeter Win XP is it... Home and Professional are the versions

Heeter

I guess I am just a little weary of no matter how I try to disable to Windows programs, and use third party programs and utilities, Windows somehow keeps opening up these apps when it feels like. It feels like I have two or three of the same programs for no reason, Especially if the third party stuff works hundred times better than the Windows issued stuff, Utilities and Apps. Guess I am just venting.

On a Side Note:: This is my 47th post, All of you guys are just awesome with the positive feedback and answers I get from all of you. Thanks to all of you who have helped me either directly or through the search engine, finding my answers there. And if one day I will be able to answer someone's question, it will be because of the knowledge I gained from all of you. Keep up the good work.

Heeter

B

Burpster

i wonder if someone will put out a Lite version of XP like they have with past editions .....

XP Lite ...hmmmmm kinda catchy!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arrangel