xp tweaks

bluzeboy

Bluzeboy
when i click on any of the reg. files that are provided in xp tweaks they won't work!

Try this:

Right click the file, go to 'Open With' and wait for it to expand to the right. Then choose 'Registry Editor'.

Should work, good luck!

Somehow I think bluzeboy is asking why the downloads of XP tweak regfiles from the NTFS front page are not working.

That seems to be it yoyo.

Now where are these mods when you need em?
:p

Needs to go to 'site problems'.

Originally posted by yoyo
Somehow I think bluzeboy is asking why the downloads of XP tweak regfiles from the NTFS front page are not working.
*Sigh* Fine fine, I'll move it back lol

yoyo -you are corectt when i try to click on any of the reg files that are under xp tweaks it says file not found
i recently formated and was trying to use them -& no luck

i tryed to download Radeon catalyst 7.77 from the link that was provided no luck , could it be something i'm doing wrong or am i the only one?

I love you, E-Punk. Well, not really :p

However I very much apprecite what you're doing for the site. Thank you mate :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back