[XP Theme] VistaVG Blue Refresh Theme for Windows XP

Hi guys

After long time, I'm glad to announce my new theme for Windows XP "VistaVG Blue Refresh".

Its an update over my previous theme. There are a few new features, bug fixes, and small color changes in this updated theme.

I hope you'll like this theme. :)

Download Link

Last edited:

gonaads

Beware the G-Man
Political User
That looks cool. I might try on my Laptop.

Question. Have you ever considered a darker theme, ala' the Microsoft Zune theme? Now that would rock. Well for me anyway.

Once again, it looks very good.

gonaads

Beware the G-Man
Political User
Hey Vishal,

I like the VistaVG Black a bunch. Laptop look pretty, great work. :D

Oh and Opera 9.5 default theme blends with your theme perfectly.

gonaads

Beware the G-Man
Political User
That looks really nice, naads. You should try the Opera onyx theme, too.
Thanks. I went and did my main Puter also. Had to turn off WindowBlinds.

Thank you. I'm really happy that you like the themes. :D
You are quite welcome. Keep up the great work.

One question though, well actually two. On the start menu when you click the start button. Is there a way to use the icons that use to be there for My Computer, Control Panel, Search, Run, etc...? Not really an issue I was just wondering.

Also, is there a way to make the white area in the Start Menu (where you would have your "pinned" apps and your recently run apps list) a bit narrower? Not necessarily a compact menu like other themes. Reason being if you use the "large icon" setting in your Display Properties-Appearance setting some of the name of My Computer, Control Panel, etc... gets cut off.

^^ To show icons, I'll need to edit the theme and release the new version. You can't do it without editing the theme.

Reg to menu cut-off problem, pls change the sub-style to "Blue48" in "Appearance" tab.

gonaads

Beware the G-Man
Political User
Cut off fix works. Thanks

Should have realized the two different icon size thing.

As for the other, let us know when you release the next version. Again, not really an issue but some might like the icons showing. Me... either/or is fine. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut