xp-spider

U

u_diddy

am i going crazy or did someone post a link a while back for an app called xp-spider or spider-xp(i cant remember which). it was an awesome app but when i had to reformat my hard drive, i lost it. if anyone has ever heard of it or knows a download link, could you please post it. p.s.if anyone does have a link, i would suggest everyone who reads this post to download it because it is an awesome xp tweaker and its free. thanx:confused:

hmm .. i never hear of this xp-spider. why u take a hr and start finding and once u find, post it here to share with the rest of us!

You can get it here . There were a couple of bugs as this is a beta. The author has fixed some issues. There may be more bugs as this is a beta. Give it a try if you like.

Thank you so much xsivforce!i have been looking for it for days but couldnt find it using any search engine(s). as for seeya, why dont you stop wasting peoples time by posting idiotic responses. i did look for days for it but couldnt find it, thats why i posted on this forum!i was hoping someone like xsivforce knew where it could be downloaded and would help me out. anyways, thanx again dog!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back