XP SP3 Hotfixes.

L

Lee

Was reading a link and I found this, interesting to see XP SP3 'Hot Fixes', though beta's, starting to roll out.

SP3

I remember when this happened with SP2 and everyone thought it was imminant.

I kind a wonder if it's for real - impressive site though, considering Will used Word to make it :yowch: (oh, my, that does sound a little bit sarcastic, doesn't it?:devious:)

Electronic Punk said:
I remember when this happened with SP2 and everyone thought it was imminant.

True and sp1, just hope SP3 comes out before Xmas.

If they know of problems already, especially that amount of hotfixes they better get their Skates on and start releasing.

Christmas doesn't sound too unrealistic, we'll have to keep an eye out.

I am sure SP3 will be a quieter affair. Perhaps a rollup of IE7, WU6 (?), erm, solitaire 2, winfs. Actually, scratch quiet.

omg SOLITARE 2 my lil sis is going to go NUCKIN' FUTS over that. Wow im gonna tell her the good news when i get home.

<News Scenario>
synical33: hey D33 (lil sis) M$ is going to release some new updates and one includes Solitare 2
D33:OMG OMG OMG SOLITARE YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY i now have a reason for stealing your bandwidth :):):)
synical33:?!?!?!!?wow this was a bad idea?!?!?!?!

lol :)

ah, so are they any good? or is it better off w/o installing them

I would tend to stay away from beta hotfixes unless you have a spare computer you can use so you don't hose your main one

Would be nice if you gave credit or asked me. :(

Anyways yes they are pefectly safe to install. Seeing as every single one is striaght from microsoft.

And yes Jozhik now its even better. lol I dont care. If somone has time to make me a nice site that would be fine but its dead last on my list atm. ;)

cya,
Will

war59312 said:
Would be nice if you gave credit or asked me. :(

Anyways yes they are pefectly safe to install. Seeing as every single one is striaght from microsoft.

And yes Jozhik now its even better. lol I dont care. If somone has time to make me a nice site that would be fine but its dead last on my list atm. ;)

cya,
Will
Ah, so you're the one!!! :yowch:
time to make a nice site??? hmmm... need to update 3 of the 4 I've made so far... haven't gotten 'round to that yet even... :suprised:
shame on me... :suprised:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back