• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Xp-sp1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have Windows XP Professional....I hear alot about
Windows XP sp1....what does this actually do??? Is it just all the regular updates??? And what do I need to do to make my Edition of XP to XP Corporate edition??? Thanks

R

robin.munro

Pet hate...

People that use multiple exclamation marks and question marks on message boards.

WHY!! :confused:

H

hammy

Is the MSDN version of XP a corporate version? The licensing allows up to 10 clients, but does it actually check it at their end? :confused:

Reg

eXperienced!
Originally posted by hammy
Is the MSDN version of XP a corporate version? The licensing allows up to 10 clients, but does it actually check it at their end? :confused:
If you have a legit corporate key, they check periodically. Microsoft has an eye out for corporations that do not adhere to the EULA. As for the software, it doesn't send anything to Microsoft.

D

Dlovely

well i apparently have the corporate version from work and lemme tell ya, atleast 50 people i know have it and they have given out the same copy to many others and nothing yet so who knows although SP1 won't install on it. you just boot up the CD and freshly install it, never asks for a CD-key or anything, then voila u have XP pro.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies